Many of you have inquired about Jason's new job. First, a bit of background. Jason has been playing real estate tycoon for a year and a half. His first commercial project has had many ups and downs. Unfortunately none of those ups affected his wallet, just the downs. It was decided that if the project hadn't made some significant progress by the 16th of January then Jason would go get a "real" job.
So, after posting his resume on Monster.com, Jason received a phone call from a recruiter hiring salesmen for Bountiful Mazda. Jason always wanted to slick his hair back, wear lots of gold jewelery, and show off his 3 chest hairs and this was his chance.
He sold 2 cars yesterday and is starting to get the hang of the whole sales thing. So if you're in the market for a new vehicle let us know. Jason's new favorite phrase is:
"Price won't be the reason you don't buy from me."
Really, Bountiful Mazda has been great. They're a family owned operation and treat their employees and customers with respect. And if you're interested in a new or used car, Jason is your new friend in the car business.
Zoom-Zoom!



6 comments:
Hey! If you are into sales now, you should come with us to Chicago for the summer and sale security systems! It's really good money and housing is free. You could make enough money to last you the rest of the year and you could work on your projects in the off season. I think it's a great idea, if I do say so myself.
what kind of deal are you going to get me on a mazda 3?
Congrats Jason! Sounds supper fun! I hear slicked back hair and gold chains are the new black!
Jason and Carissa we are so glad we found your blog and that we get to see how beautiful your family is! We really are so happy for you! And we owe you alot Jason for introducing Trav and I! Thank heavens for Chong!
Have you seen the Seinfeld episode that takes place at the car dealership? Are you giving out high-fives? Haha.
Congrats Chong. You do strike me as a very good salesman. I think you'll do great.
I always thought that Puni Sanchez was a good name for a Used Car Saleman.
Post a Comment