What does marriage life do to you? Take a gander at our blog header and then go to our archives and check out our wedding pictures. That double chin you see on Jason was only about 1 1/2 a chin little over a year ago. Sad. So to help Jason in his quest to get back into honeymoon shape he changed the header so he'd always have it as a reminder that if he wants to maximize life with his two beautiful girls he needs to make better choices at the dining room table and also make time for a bit of exercise.
But Jason will be changing the header picture as soon as there is one that doesn't show off his chinny-chin-chins.
3 comments:
You look great all the time with that flashy smile, besides, it's what is in the heart that counts
Amen! What does married life do to you? I mean it happens so fast, you turn around and look at old photos and then you realize wow i've put on a few lbs...or 20! Shane and I are in the same boat as you, so don't feel bad! I agree with grammy you look good with your big smile! I guess you just got to give props to Carissa, she cooks really good!! Well, I love your family pic. it is so cute!
A man that can eat a Big Jud Hamburger should feel proud to look the way he does, which btw, he looks great! But for the cause... GOOD LUCK JASON!
Post a Comment