Hey Jason you got some real moves there........funny
Hilarious! I think these are so funny! Hope you had a good thanksgiving.
Jason only WISHES he can dance that good! HAHA
Is it any suprise that Jason in front and center with the spot light on him??
We're sure Jason is as good a dancer as his uncle Q, if not better! Need some Angel Flites and platform shoes? Ask your dad or Uncle Chongie for some!
Auntie, time to update your blog. I wore some of dad's clothes for a dance in high school and tore the pants. He got rid of his old clothes after that. I am surprised the butterfly collars didn't fly away on their own. Mele Kalikimaka.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey Jason you got some real moves there........funny
Hilarious! I think these are so funny! Hope you had a good thanksgiving.
Jason only WISHES he can dance that good! HAHA
Is it any suprise that Jason in front and center with the spot light on him??
We're sure Jason is as good a dancer as his uncle Q, if not better! Need some Angel Flites and platform shoes? Ask your dad or Uncle Chongie for some!
Auntie, time to update your blog. I wore some of dad's clothes for a dance in high school and tore the pants. He got rid of his old clothes after that. I am surprised the butterfly collars didn't fly away on their own. Mele Kalikimaka.
Post a Comment