Monday, May 11, 2009

A little bit of Easter

This post is very is late too. But I am playing catch up so here it is: Easter! Finally. Nana (Jason's mom) dyed eggs with Leah for Easter. It was her fist time, and mine too! She loved it. After our Easter egg hunt on Sunday she kept asking to hunt for eggs everyday for the next two weeks! We don't have any pics of our hunt since I video taped it, sorry, but here is Nana and Leah right after they put their first eggs in . . . .



And here is Leah . . . . still waiting . . . . . . and waiting, and waiting . . . . she didn't appreciate that part of the process.




This is a picture we took of our Primary class on Easter Sunday. A few kids are missing but this was a good turn out! Some are happier than others to be posing for the camera. We love our kids so much, aren't they cute?!




Here are two more pics of us on Easter. Amidst a rainy and dreary week, that particular Sunday was SO nice. I was glad. We took some pics of our little gal, since she was dressed so cute and decided to get a family shot, too.







3 comments:

The Dipo's said...

I love the new family picture!! I wish we were as photogenic! Leah is so cute in her dress too!

Krystal said...

cute! is that an old navy dress? looks similar to the dress I got my daughter at old navy. :) fun stuff!! leah is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Isn't Easter great?! I love it because it is a good time to get my perspective back where it needs to be after a dreary January-March. Love those Easter dresses. I am glad that my Easter post wasn't the latest one:) Love you guys!