Leah has shown an interest in the kitchen, mostly baking and decorating, but cooking as well. These series' of pictures are just a taste of her culinary adventures.
She looks like she likes frosting as much as I do. Your belly is getting really cute...yes, I can see it behind that pretty apron. My favorite is that she went through 3 outfits during the making of those cookies:)
3 comments:
You are so good to let her help you in the kitchen. I hardly let anyone in the kitchen with me. Need to work on that I guess...
Great Christmas card! Thank you!
Nice one of Jason there towards the end. :o) LOL! I love Sour Cream cookies, I prefer them over sugar cookies. She is such a cutie!
She looks like she likes frosting as much as I do. Your belly is getting really cute...yes, I can see it behind that pretty apron. My favorite is that she went through 3 outfits during the making of those cookies:)
Post a Comment