. . . . is growing up! She has officially been a toddler for a while now, but sometimes certain moments make us realize what a beautiful little girl she's turning into. The other day Leah and Carissa were in the backyard. Carissa was trying to take some pictures of the leaves changing colors (our backyard backs up to a forest, it's great!). Carissa snapped this picture of Leah and thought it was such a perfect moment that represented her so well. She is certainly our bright beautiful little girl.

8 comments:
So I'm sitting here reading this with Tyler in my lap and he says,
"Mom, who's that?"
Me: That's Leah
Ty: Oh I LOVE Leah
Me: You do?
Ty: Yes. I love her. And she has really pretty shoes.
So ditto that! lol
such a cutie! and very bright and happy!
She is getting too big! I can't believe how fast kids grow up. Especially when you don't see them every day.
LOL!!! Noah said the same things about her shoes!! He loves them because they're red! She is so cute in that picture!!
Soooooo cute. I love her little smile. And she finally has plenty of hair!
Oh my gosh, she is so cute!
Bri is actually living back here in California. It is so nice for everyone to be close. I bet she would have loved to see you in NY though. Does your family get to go with you? Shane and I have been trying to get back there cause his mom and dad are on a mission in CT. Where are you guys living? In UT? Did your family move?
I come here and browse your blog sometimes, like a spy, who doesn't want you to know that he has been watching you. Crap.... I just blew that, didn't I? Now you know. I look forward to your parenting insight now that my loins have seemed to find enough strength to pass my seed along. Also, when you come out to Utah, I damn well better see you. I saw Mike D and Gary Olson the other day, and people still seem to be shocked that you and I are somehow connected in the giant web of life. Anyway.
Buenas Noches to you and yours
Post a Comment