Finally, I have had time to upload our pictures from this December and share them with our blogger buddies and friends. I am sorry it is so late, but our holiday was pretty chaotic. Which means it was really fun too!
Our first dose of Christmas in December was Papa Chong's work Christmas party. We met Rob at his office and then drove to the facility where the festivities were being held. There were lots of games, activities and coloring for the kids but the best part was Santa's visit. He showed up that afternoon to spread some Christmas cheer AND to give gifts. Leah was all too happy to climb into his lap when she knew he had a present for her!
Our first dose of Christmas in December was Papa Chong's work Christmas party. We met Rob at his office and then drove to the facility where the festivities were being held. There were lots of games, activities and coloring for the kids but the best part was Santa's visit. He showed up that afternoon to spread some Christmas cheer AND to give gifts. Leah was all too happy to climb into his lap when she knew he had a present for her!
She really enjoyed opening her gift and was really excited to find a wooden letter puzzle (Jason and I had previously given this gift to Rob to take to work earlier in the week, so we knew she would like it).
Leah also thoroughly enjoyed the cupcakes (big surprise)!
Our siblings Chelsea and Chris and their two kids, Mikaela and Pono, came in early Christmas morning. We weren't opening presents until the 26th, since Rainy wasn't coming until late Christmas night so most of Christmas day was spent by the family playing Ohio Cornhole.
The newly reunited cousins and best friends had a lot of fun playing outside and enjoying the 65 degree weather. They loved these candy canes in a neighbor's yard and wanted to take pictures with them.
The next day when the whole family was gathered in the Chong's beautiful home we opened gifts. It was really fun watching Leah open all of the generous presents from grandparents, aunties, uncles, and friends. We all got so many cool things we needed and wanted. Papa and Nana made a delicious breakfast. It was a wonderful morning.
Later in the day Nana got the grand kids together and they decorated a gingerbread house!
December was a great month. Jason has been traveling a lot with work soour Christmas time together with all of the Chong ohana was a real treat. Lots of sweets, lots of gifts, lots of fun, lots of laughs, but most importantly lots of love. We are blessed to have such wonderful family members. We are grateful for the people in our lives who showed us their generosity and kindness this Christmas season. We love you all!
5 comments:
LOL! Have some Playdough Leah! :o) All the pictures are great! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Leah and her Grandpa look like they are joined at the hip. :o)
It is so good to hear from you and see pictures. Leah is such a doll. Every picture I came to was cuter and cuter. I can't believe how much she has grown. I think my fav is the one with the cupcake though! Anyway, hope to talk to you soon!
You seriously live in that incredible home???? Wow, I would never move out if I were you!
Hey Carissa! You have such a cute family! I found your blog off of T.J. Adams' blog and I just had to see what you were up to. You look great! (This is Robin 'Parker' Ward just so you know!)
Such great pictures, you all look good, my favorite is the 2 girls on the road....."partners in crime". The only thing missing in your Christmas pictures was me!!!! LOL Love to all of you
Post a Comment