My little girl is 3 today. Where has the time gone? Unfortunately, she's exactly 2,893 miles away (Google Maps verified) and this daddy is having some serious withdrawals. I sent off a card, it plays the "Hockey Pocky," which is one of her favorite songs. I have a gift here waiting for her when she gets home next week. And that will have to suffice for now. But I know she is with family and her mom who will make the day special for her. I just wish I could be there.
But I thought just to celebrate the day in my own way I'd share some pics of our little Leah and see how she's grown.



My favorite video of my little Leah ever (because at the end of the video she asks, "Where's daddy?" and goes looking for me):
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!












5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH! We miss you so much and it hasn't even been that long now!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Oregon and have a safe trip back home. Love you both.
Thank you Daddy, I love you!
Your Little Leah Bee
what cute pictures!!! :D
I can't believe she is three already! That is what happens when you don't see people for almost a year. Can't wait to change that though!
Cute, cute pictures!! Happy 3rd Birthday!
Eric & Denise
Post a Comment