So here I am 20 weeks pregnant and we found out today we are having another girl! We are excited and looking forward to meeting and welcoming this new person into our family! During the ultra sound today our little girl was grabbing and playing with her feet! It was the cutest thing ever! No idea about names yet, though sorry to burst some bubbles - we probably won't tell before she is here! We are mean like that ;) We are pleased to announce our baby was growing healthy and everything looks great so far!
7 comments:
congratulations! that is so wonderful! i want a girl so my daughter will have a sister. good luck to you guys!
congratulations! how exciting!!!
OMG- Congrats guys!!! And how exciting that Leah will have a little sister to play dress up w/ & boss around! :) Carissa, you look beauuuuutiful!
Congratulations! Two girls- couldn't be more perfect (but I'm biased)! I'm glad all is well.
Congrats! Little girls are so fun. I would almost be tempted to have another if I knew it would be a girl. Speaking of which - I know that I am a lot bigger than you but do you need maternity clothes? I am 99.999% sure I will never need mine again.
Congratulations. Nothing better than a new baby. And baby girls are soooo fun to dress up.
congratulations you guys!!! you look great!
Post a Comment