Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Leah Sweet and Sleepy

Here is Leah after a hard day of watching cartoons. She can never sit still watching t.v., ever. So it was no surprise to us to find her over the arm of the chair like this.



She fell asleep on her bedroom floor after a tantrum.



This is her and Daddy at bed time pretending to be asleep for the camera, aren't they sweet?



Sitting in the kitchen one evening drinking chocolate milkshake. I don't know where her clothes went.



Every year the ice cream truck comes around on the first day of school and gives every kid in the neighborhood a free ice cream, their own choice! Leah was very excited when she heard the music from the ice cream truck and her and Daddy went out side to wait, with me and Nana watching on the porch.

Waiting . . . . . .




The ice cream truck finally came . . . . .




And she felt like a champion enjoying her free ice cream! Of course she chose the simplest of all the ice cream treats. An ice cream sandwich. What a cutie.


5 comments:

The Dipo's said...

Man... I wish the ice cream truck here would do the same thing! I'm a bit jealous... :o)

Krystal said...

shes getting so big!

Coburn Ohana said...

I know where Leah's clothes are...Carissa just forgot that she took them off so she didn't spill chocolate milkshake all over them because she didn't have a bib to use! lol

Carissa said...

This could be true. I have gotten better, or more relaxed about it lately,but there are also more stained clothes now. Meh.

Anonymous said...

I understand about the chocolate milk though. Maisie got it on two of her outfits and there is no way to get it out. Cute pictures. It makes me want to come see you guys. Let me know how you are. I haven't heard from you in forever.