We took a two week trip to Oregon to hang out with my family before I get too big to travel. It was really a lot of fun, and weather wasn't too bad either! We mainly spent time with my parents and stayed close to home. Here are some of our pictures highlighting our time spent in my motherland . . . .
We decided to attend a football game at my alma mater (Go McMinnville High School Grizzlies!) It was a good small town thing to do and we had a lot of fun. We ate cotton candy there too (which Leah would NOT try regardless of our bribes) Here are the guys chillin' at the game and Leah relaxing, and Garner trying to eat a carmel apple though he had just lost his two front teeth!
We also had the wonderful opportunity to meet up with Jason's cousin Maya on a few occasions! This is her first year on the mainland (from Kamuela, Hawaii) and she is attending Linfield College. We went to lunch with her a few times and went to one of her volleyball games, she is the cutest person ever. I love her!
My best friends Adam and Ashley came to town from Boise just to see us too! I am so grateful they did! I don't get to see them nearly as much as I'd like.
We walked around downtown Mac on 3rd street, and of course ate at all my favorite places. This is Leah and Grammy in the bookstore down there and then enjoying walking together looking at all the little shops
I can't quite describe the fun that Leah had with her Uncle Garner. He is only 3 years older than her and they are quite the pair. They particularly had good times dressing up . . . .
Here is Leah and Grandpa and Garner reading together.
Leah with Ace.
Leah helping Grandpa making pancakes, something she still talks to us about almost every morning.
Here is Leah and Grammy playing on the computer, so cute!
We took a day trip to the coast with my mom and stepdad Dale. It was really awesome. The weather was great and though it was a bit chilly and windy we had a good time walking around on the beach, running from the water, and writing our names in the sand.
The Chong Ohana had a special time in Oregon. Since we are having a new baby in a couple months we don't know when we will make it back again, and this was a a real treat! Thanks Mom and Dad for helping us buy the tickets, and we can't wait to see you all again. We love you!
3 comments:
You look so cute. You are probably getting tired of hearing that. Oregon looks fun, we are jealous. Oh, and Maisie won't eat cotton candy either. She is very suspicious of it. Miss you.
I love that pic of you guys on the beach! You have the cutest family!
So cute! I love Oregon too!!
Post a Comment