Just wanted to give a quick update here on our blog. I just completed my first week at my new job. I am working as a Logistics Analyst for BAE Systems. They're the second largest defense contractor in the world and based in the UK. The job has been a great blessing for us. It's been in the works for months and the timing of it finally coming to fruition couldn't have been more perfect. The job is more than we could have hoped for and we're just extremely grateful. Thank you to those who kept us in our prayers throughout this trying time for us.
3 comments:
We really are happy for you guys! What a great opportunity.
We are so happy for you. Do you think you will ever have to move overseas? That would be so awesome. We would come and visit:)
I am officially going to live vicariously through you.
If you get to shoot a mini gun, so help me, I'll cry bitter sweet tears!
<3
TJ
Post a Comment