Friday, February 19, 2010

Sunny Ualoheke Akua Chong



Both mother and daughter are doing well and are home now recovering. Carissa was amazing and had a very successful VBAC. Sunny is beautiful and I am a smitten daddy. Leah loves her sister and often sings to her, but I think she misses being an only child a bit. We're all so very humbled and blessed by God's goodness.

11 comments:

liko said...

congratulations!!!

{Shields Family} said...

So happy for you guys! Congrats! :)

Brandon and Stacie said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful!!!

Krystal said...

Congratulations you guys! Shes a cutie! Awww I just love babies :D take care!

Anonymous said...

Jason and Carissa- love you guys to death! Congratulations- I love her name! Congrats on you job too Jason - that is awesome! Hugs and Kisses!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby. Wish we could see her. She could be friends with Cedric. So glad that all went well with the delivery.

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys! She really is adorable! Can't wait to see more pictures! And way to go, Carissa, for having a successful VBAC! You are awesome! Enjoy that cute little baby and hope you are recovering well.

Jennifer B. Slack said...

Congratulations!!! I am so thrilled for you! I love her name, what a happy name, Sunny:) I am excited for you and all the wonderful things ahead of you with your new daughter, baby sister. many hugs!

Rebecca said...

We're doing the happy dance for you! Congratulations on a beautiful, healthy baby and a good job. We also feel thankful for the blessings the Lord has bestowed upon you. You've been great examples to us of patience and optimism. Lots of love!

Abraham and Sara said...

we are so happy for you guys! i hope everything is going well!

Abraham and Sara said...

I love the picture of the girls together. What beauties!