Sunny is quickly growing. She eats really well. And for the most part sleeps well. We wish she would sleep better through the night. Well, actually Carissa does because let's be honest, she's the one getting up with her. She is now 5 weeks old and gaining weight and outgrowing her newborn clothing already. She's beautiful and perfect. We dug some old baby pictures of ourselves out of our storage unit. Carissa was excited when she found some baby pictures where Sunny resembled her. She was then disappointed when she looked at my baby pictures and found pictures where Sunny looks identical to me. Poor thing.
6 comments:
she is precious!!
she is adorable!
oh my goodness, precious baby!!! She is wonderful! What I think is awesome is how much she looks like leah in those pics. My fav though is the one on the couch where she is falling over. I have some of my kids like that too. It always strikes me funny, don't know why. Miss you guys tons and looking forward to when you come visit us, hint hint:)
I have been waiting oh so patiently for more pics. Thanks! She is such a cutie!
What a cutie.........or should I say cuties. My girls are the best, and I love them the mostest.
we want more pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment