Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blessed Sunny

I had to post it! So this is the first video of Sunny, literally taken when she was about 1 minute old. It is hilarious. Watching her try to figure out how to work her eyeballs is awesome. And you get to hear me at the end finding out how big she was, ha!






She has since learned to work her eyeballs :)





These next few were taken on the day Sunny was blessed. It was such a nice day outside and all the kids (Coburn cousins too) were dressed up cute! I love this first one, you can just hear Leah say, "Cousins don't hold hands, cousins hug!"









It was a good day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so darling. We got her announcement the other day. What a little blessing she must be. Maisie watched the video with me and when it was over she asked if we could buy a baby like that one. I think she means a girl baby.

Abraham and Sara said...

That video is hilarious. She really was trying to figure out her eyes :) She's beautiful. Nice work.