Sunday, November 9, 2008

So Long Third Person Omniscent Narrator

When I started this blog after Carissa and I got married I began writing in third person. I guess I wanted someone else to tell our story. However, this annoyed Carissa to no end so I have acquiesced and will no longer pen our blogs in that narrative mode.

Jason, though mildly annoyed, has decided his wife's happiness and therefore his own, is much more important than me, your all knowing narrator. So I bid thee farewell.

3 comments:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Sara says thank you thank you thank you! One of her biggest pet peeves is when people write their blogs in third person. Now she would love it if someone would convince Jason's sister Chelsea to make the switch too.

Hahaha

Anonymous said...

I'm too am glad you guys have decided to get rid of the "thrid person narrator". Sometimes I would just get so confused on who was telling the story. Eric wants nothing to do with blogging, so I think everyone knows I write/post all of our blogs. He's such a slacker!!!

The H Factor said...

Thank goodness someone has some sense.

Adios Bob Dole...