With our favorite photographer in town for a short time before her wedding, we decided to take advantage of her talents and scheduled a photo shoot. It's been a year since Sydney took our last family photos and we had to take some new ones with Sunny. Once again, Sydney was excellent. She has an incredible gift (read - she makes me look skinny) and I recommend her to anyone. Also, seeing the pictures reminds me just how fortunate I am to have such a beautiful family.



















5 comments:
The pictures turned out so great!!! You guys all look amazing. What a cute family :). Thanks for posting those!
Such fun pictures. You all look wonderful.
HA! I just realized that she was wearing a necklace...and what necklace it was. She really does love that thing!
All the pics are fantastic.....your blog heading is my favorite though...Sunny has her mama's blue eyes HA! Leah is cute as ever, and of course you and Jason are looking good too!
Those are amazing. Thanks for sharing. I want Leah's dress . . .for myself!
Post a Comment